Monday, October 15, 2007

Random Tidbit: BFF Cat

I am at once terrified, enthralled, and disgusted by ICanHasCheezburger, the site in which pictures of cats doing retarded things are superimposed with phrases such as "Im in ur closet, watchin u changez" or "supercat savz day!" But while trying to stay awake at my desk, I was going through the site and found this, perhaps one of the most amazing things ever:


Courtesy of ICanHasCheezburger and Ms. Missy


I don't know what it is about that damn commercial, or this stupidly captioned picture of a damn cat, but for some reason it's like Christmas come early. Every time I see that commercial I can't stop saying "IDK, my BFF Jill?" and I know about 10 other people that have the same affliction. In fact, there's a Facebook group dedicated solely to the awesomeness that is that commercial.

Clearly I have indeed become feverish, and it is time to go. And in all actuality, I actually am afraid of either passing out on my desk, or vomiting at my desk, some awkward combination of the two (I swear I wasn't drinking this morning!), and my boss has agreed to let me go home early, so I think I'll be heading out and weaving an unsteady path back to my apartment. Hurrah.

No comments: