Thursday, April 10, 2008

Time to Start Anew!

Good morning everyone!

So I've officially survived my first day as a 23 year old, and even managed to survive dinner last night without any homicides. Now that's progress! We went to 53 South in Hingham, and I had a lovely night, based only partially on the numerous Candy Apple Martinis I imbibed (they had a coconut rim! Talk about delicious!) We had some awkward moments, but in the end, no blood was spilled, and I consider that an overwhelming success. It's like we've all matured.

I promptly passed out as soon as I came home, and when I woke up this morning, I just felt... at peace with the world. I had a relaxing, enjoyable birthday, I've been able to spend time with friends and family lately, and it's a new (birthday) year - I have nowhere to go but up, from here. And I want to take advantage of that. 22 had it's ups and downs, but in the past few months I've felt like I'm stuck in a rut; I hate my job, I hate the city I live in, and I've been trying to figure out how to actually turn my life around and start doing what I really want to be doing.

Well, now I'm in the last year of my early-twenties, and I think it's high time to turn shit around, and start really living life. Especially because my free Tarot Card reading from tarot.com told me I was on the cusp of greatness! Because nothing says "oh, totally depend on this!" like a free online tarot reading. Seriously.

I don't have anything else intelligent or inspiring to say today. I just know that THE OFFICE comes back tonight!! Same with My Name is Earl! Happy birthday to me!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Tory said...

Happy 23rd birthday. I hope the coming year will be filled with serendipity and adventure!
Take care
Tory