Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Beauty of Amy Whinehouse

Today I find myself absolutely speechless.

It's not like I don't have a barrage of witty things waiting to come tumbling right out of my mouth (or is it my fingers, if I'm typing?) - but because I was just made witness to these pictures of the ever stunning Amy Winehouse. Seriously, you need to see these. Now.



It's like all of the horrible British stereotypes rolled into one terrifying ball of fury:

Horrific Teeth? Check!
Absolutely Smashed? Check!
Shockingly Unattractive Woman? Check!
Wasted Rocker Potential? Check and Check!

All "Rehab" jokes aside (no, no, no!) Amy Winehouse is a one-woman boozing demolition team. It's shocking that someone who weighs roughly 15 pounds soaking wet can consume so much alcohol on a daily basis and still keep on breathing. I'm starting to think her blood is actually just a constant stream of Jack Daniels - it would really explain everything.

To give her some credit, she has an amazing voice and her music is great. Unfortunately, she's turned herself into some kind of living zombie, and seems entirely unable to actually function as a member of society. Even the dirty, disgusting, disease riddled pigeons in the city gutters are more appealing at this point than she is.

I can't wait to see pictures from tonight's escapades!

And here's one more picture for your enjoyment - it's small, but packs a punch.

2 comments:

vladrac said...

i bet your Christian..

..wasted rocker potential. ha!

when has drugs ever held a performer BACK! never that's when.

Chelsea said...

1) I'm Jewish

2) When drugs make you unable to sing/perform/function/stand up/record/live then that's when they hold you back