Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Sharing is Caring

Since you're all on tenterhooks, waiting to see when I'll post today's entry, I'll go ahead and put you out of your misery.

And right into mine! I had another ovarian cyst twist and rupture right around 5pm last night, which was awesome because I was still at work. After reassuring my boss that I wasn't going to die (which I don't think he believed, considering I was white as a ghost and couldn't stand up properly), Erin came and whisked me off to the hospital.

Long story short, I'm holed up in bed for the rest of the week (except for tomorrow morning, when I get to have my freckle thing scalpeled off - YES!) and miserable and I can't walk and I already have cabin fever. SO. When I'm feeling up to it, I'll tell the story, as it was a good one. You can always count on GW Hospital to be shockingly, shockingly inept. Makes for a good time.

No comments: