Friday, September 28, 2007

America's Next Top House MD

This week, good tv finally started airing. Okay, so America's Next Top Model had already premiered, but this week we got a look at the girls actually living in the house (and unfortunately we were forced to look several times) - and House premiered, which meant I finally felt complete.

Unfortunately, when attempting to come up with some sort of image to commemorate the reappearance of my two fabulously guilty pleasures, I accidentally created this monstrosity:


Smile wit' yo EYES


Okay, so clearly in this picture, it's the final showdown between the final two ANTM contestants, and Tyra is rightfully pissed; first of all, Chase isn't being *~fierce~* enough, and second of all, Tyra specifically told House not to wear the Jeeves and Wooster era outfit, since his weave is now better than hers.

You can also clearly tell that it is Friday, and I have had a very long week, and if you were to open up my head, all you'd find is a BRB sign where my brain should be. Today I actually got to do some work (in addition to a gleeful hour spent digging through our new order of office supplies, proudly waving around the new hot pink super sticky post-it notes with my boss) and after my first full week at my new job, I feel my head needs a much deserved break. I mean, I practically perform brain surgery - of course I need a break from my very demanding schedule.

This weekend will be quite a nice one; while Erin and Kristyn are taking the LSAT tomorrow, and while Becca is at the mercy of a horde of rabid, salivating mutants that are attempting to suck the souls out of poor unsuspecting victims (she'll be at a recruitment retreat), I'll be sleeping until noon or so, as long as the cat doesn't kill me. At the moment, she's sitting on the couch and staring intently at me, and I don't believe she's blinked in... oh, 20 full minutes?

Provided that I survive to see Sunday, Erin and I will be venturing out to Maryland to pick up my bed and some furniture from Ikea. I have yet to decide if I want to pick up Catzilla the Dwarf Hamster yet - I suppose I'll be deliciously free spirited and decide at the do-or-die moment if I want to purchase a small freakish rodent or not. Hm.

Since this post has clearly not made any sense whatsoever, I feel it's best just to stop myself before I fail utterly - like Mila, another rabid mutant that proved once again that ANTM conveniently forgets, season after season, that they're supposed to be a modeling competition, and not a search for the most horrifying circus sideshow freak in the country. This post, and Mila, are made of fail:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.eldredgelibrary.org/wp-content/upgrade/tramadolonline/#use ultram for sale online - tramadol online overnight no prescription