Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Name Competition!

Hello, brave warriors! My drugs are kicking in, and I am feeling extrodinarily calm and productive (is that an oxymoron?) and I realized I need to make some changes around here.

Beside scooping out my uterus with an ice cream scoop and throwing it at my doctor.

I need a new name for my blog! As... lovely as The Snark DC is, there are various problems with said name:

1) I don't like "The Snark" anymore (and didn't really like it much to begin with) and,
2) I happen to be moving from DC to LA, so DC isn't particularly relevant after May 16th-ish

So here are some possible names, and please feel free to contribute via comments or email! If it wasn't for all you loyal readers, well, then I'd just be bitching to empty cyberspace about uteri and my drinking problem. (And have no fear - even if it's something like TheOnomatopoeiaLA, you won't have to remember it - thanks to the wonder that is Blogger, if you keep on typing in thesnarkdc.blogspot.com, it'll just redirect you. Lovely!)

- TheSnarkLA (easy to remember)
- LACelebutard (this is great because it's LA as in Los Angeles, or La as in "the" - get it?? two birds, one pun)
- LAChelsea (see above, but with my own name instead of "celebutard")
- WestCoastSnark (that sounds too much like West Coast Video I think)
- WestCoastChels
- ChelseaInLA
- Whatever the hell else you can think of, because now the drugs are starting to make concentrating a little difficult

Remember, kids, the sky's the limit! Or something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like LAcelebutard- you are out of DC really soon! woo!