Wednesday, February 6, 2008

HALLELUJAH!

BREAKING NEWS:

On Friday I get to have this shoved into the tender muscle of my upper ass:
Do you know what that is? Are you tingling with excitement? You should be!

That's my Lupron Shot! Finally!! I've been waiting months for this, and now that my insurance company has finally decided to cover most of it (seeing as how the original price of $1700 was a little too steep.) This means that while I have to deal with all the insanity of being on medically-induced menopause (the worst of which are the hot flashes - I anticipate spending a lot more time shoving my head in my freezer, like I did back in the good ol' days) I get to be healthy.

Here's a sampling of things I can do on the shot:

- Not have anymore cysts burst
- Walk for miles without pain
- Go to the gym and work on my fitness
- Dance like a maniac when I'm drunk at bars
- HAVE SEX

That pretty much sums all of that up. No pain, the ability to exercise, and the ability to get my freak on, if I so desire. Which means I'll probably get wasted this weekend, and wake up the next morning next to this:


But that's okay; he'll probably have food tucked away somewhere, so we can enjoy a romantic breakfast in bed or something. Nothing says "celebration!" than awkward sex and a bag of pork rinds hidden behind a man boob!

No comments: