Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tuesdays = Fail


Just so you know.

In other news: It's Tuesday. It's been 2 weeks since Ovary Gate '08, 1 week since I ran home to Boston to lick my proverbial wounds, and 1 hour since I've been at work and already I can't take it.

I don't quite understand my simmering hatred for Tuesdays - I mean, I do in theory. As I've explained before, it's the day of Nothing. But it still doesn't prepare me for the bone deep terror I feel whenever I step foot in the office on a Tuesday morning. It seems like the world is against me, waiting for me to slip up so it can drag me below the... I don't know, insert something deep and poetic and haunting. Whatever.

I don't even have enough brain power today to be witty.




Seriously.

Since I'm brain dead today, I thought I'd waste time/not push my brain too hard, and take some stupid quizzes so I can post my results on my blog! I know you're all super excited! So, without further ado, I present to you:

Pointless Quizzes I Took Today To Kill Some Time


37


56


They were actually harder than they appeared - there's something about a clock counting down right in front of you that makes you panic - suddenly it's harder to type, and you know you live in that big country sandwiched between the place where all your cheap clothes from Walmart are made, and that other place where people have funny accents and say "eh" a lot, but you can't think of the name of it for the life of you. Damn.

As for the color quiz, what the fuck was that? I put in the usual suspects (blue, green, red, orange, yellow, etc.) and then the others (light blue, cerulean, rust, mauve, taupe) but I was still something like... 200 colors short of the total. What the hell else is there? I tried Macaroni and Cheese, but that didn't work - and I know that's in Crayola's giant box of crayons, okay?

And that right there killed 10 minutes.

And I'm spent.

No comments: